Since it's inception, Christine's Kitten Room, as of 9/16/2017, has fostered 99 cats and kittens! Here is a compilation of their names and the shelters that helped care for, treat, and adopt out these kitties!
2013 (Purrfect Pals): (18)
- Turtle & Dove;
- Jasper, Onyx, & Obsidian;
- Lorelei, Rory, Dean, Jess, & Logan;
- Violet, Carson, Sybil, Bates, Anna, Cora, Lord Grantham, & Tom;
2014 (Purrfect Pals and MEOW): (18)
- Riversong, Clara, & Amelia;
- Belladonna, Bilbo*, Smeagol*, Samwise*, Merry*, Pippin, & Frodo;
- Q*, Quark, O'Brien, Kira, Jadzeia, Ezrie, & Worf;
2015 (MEOW Cat Rescue): (16)
- McNugget, McMinime, McMama O'Shadow*, Cutie McQ, Paw McCatney, & MacGuyver;
- Pansy, Willow, Tigerlily, Clover, Stargazer, Robin, & Jasmine;
- Luna, Pandia, & Zosma;
2016 (MEOW Cat Rescue, Community Cat Coalition, and Feral Cat Sanctuary / Whole Cat and Kaboodle): (20)
- Mama Rain, Mountain Cloud, Prince, Uno Ube, Raspberry Beret, Tyka, and Violet Blue;
- Tonks, Remus*, Dobby, Bella, and Sirius;
- Emma, Ella, Finn, McGoohan, Connor, Tribble, and Woody.
2017 (MEOW Cat Rescue and Feral Cat Sanctuary / Whole Cat and Kaboodle): (18)
- Mama Cleo, Simon, Sebastian, Tibbs, Arlene, & Felix and adopted kitten Figaro.
- Igmu Picn
- Mama Jolene, Patsy, Tammy, Dolly, Willie, EmmyLou, and George;
- Jasper, Apollo, and Neptune.
2018 (Community Cat Coalition (private rescue, non affiliated with a rescue) and MEOW Cat Rescue): (3+)
- Tux and Oliver*
- Brandi*and her Intoxicating Kittens: Moonshine, Bailey, Sal, Madeira, Booker, and Fireball
- Devora & Bazinga
*RIP Sweet Kitties: Belladonna's kittens had FIP, Polaris had head trauma as a kitten and later had a herniated disc that led to paralysis and other issues, Q had a congenital heart defect, McMama O'Shadow d'Floof had a pulmonary complication, Remus has been lost, and Olly was diagnosed with FIP. Brandi had an anatomical bowel obstruction which recurred after corrective surgery. Prognosis for another surgery and her quality of life was poor. We mercifully let her go.